We typically receive high call volumes throughout the day, so you may need to wait in a queue to speak to somebody on the phone. We apologise for this.
We strongly advise you to use our website to access services, as this is much quicker and easier than calling us. It also allows us to provide phone assistance to more people who are unable to use the Internet.
Do it online
- Make a payment
- Report a problem
- Submit a request
- Need help using your online account? Read our guide to Enfield Connected.
Give us your views
- Tell us if you're unhappy with something
- Tell us if you have any suggestions
- If you have a specific question about the website, you might find the answer you are looking for in our frequently asked questions.
Ask for information
- Ask for information we have about you
- Ask for information we have about someone else
- Make a request under the General Data Protection Regulation
- Ask for council information
- Press enquiries
- Understanding a decision
Speak to us
- If you need help or cannot find what you're looking for, call 020 8379 1000 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. This number is available out of office hours for emergencies.