Tell us if you're unhappy with something

We always try to get things right, however, we know that sometimes they go wrong. Please tell us why you're unhappy by choosing an option below, so we can work out how we can help to fix the problem.

Report a problem

You can report most problems online. This will be the quickest way to resolve most issues. You can also track the progress of reports using your Enfield Connected account.

Problems may include:

Report a problem

Appeal a fine or decision

You may want to appeal:

Make a formal complaint

If you need to report an issue with a service you're receiving, you should use our report a problem page. If the issue can't be resolved with the service, you can make a formal complaint following our Corporate and Statutory Complaints procedures.

If you're making a complaint about council housing, find out more about the Housing Ombudsman Complaint Handling Code.