Ask for information we have about you

You can ask for a subject access request (SAR) to provide information we have about you, under Data Protection law in the UK.

We will send you the requested information within one month of your request.

Make a SAR about myself

You can also make a SAR by emailing or writing to us at:

Complaints and Information (SAR) Team
Enfield Council
PO Box 54
Civic Centre
Silver Street

For more information about Data Protection law, visit the ICO website.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up