Ask for information we have about someone else

You can ask for a subject access request (SAR) to provide personal information we have about someone else, under Data Protection law. You will need the persons permission to do this and will need to provide their name and date of birth.

We will send the requested information to you within one month of your request.

Make a SAR about someone else

For more information about Data Protection law, visit the ICO website.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up