Contact Informed Families

Information and support

How to make a complaint

While we hope that you never have to make a complaint, if you are at all unhappy with the service you’ve received from us, in the first instance, please raise your concerns with us by emailing or calling 0800 694 1066.

We will ensure that you receive the high standard of service you’re entitled to and will strive to put it right.

However, if you are still not satisfied with our response, you can progress your complaint for a formal response via Enfield Council’s complaints procedure.