Halls on estates
We manage several buildings across Enfield that can be hired out for private events, parties and community activities. These include community halls on housing estates, youth centres and 3 community centres.
Our vision is to establish these community spaces as thriving centres for creativity, support, advice, education and leisure. We see these spaces as places to bring local people together and build stronger neighbourhoods.
You can find your nearest community space by using the interactive map below.
Facilities and closing times
All our halls have full kitchen facilities, a disabled toilet and tables and chairs. You should include set up and cleaning times within your booking hours. We don't provide cleaning equipment, any catering service, projectors or speakers.
All our halls must be closed by 11pm, as they are in residential areas.
Booking a hall
You need to provide the below within 5 working days:
- Completed booking form with your full details and hand written signature
- Proof of identity - photo ID and proof of address within the last 3 months
Without the above your booking will not be confirmed.
Community hall rates
- £20.10 per hour - not-for-profit or charitable organisations (you will need to provide evidence of your charity or non-profit organisation)
- £24.70 per hour - council housing resident (you pay your rent to the Council)
- £27.30 per hour - Enfield resident (you live in the Borough of Enfield)
- £33.50 per hour - commercial such as private functions and events (you live outside the Borough of Enfield)
These prices are for the Community Halls only. Salisbury House, Green Towers, Angel Community Centre and the youth centres have their own pricing, which we can provide upon enquiry.
If you let us know your preferences, we can check availability for you. We also ask for the date and times you would want the hall, to be able to check availability.
Halls available to hire in Enfield
You can find more information about the halls we have available to hire:
- Ayley Croft Hall
- Alan Pullinger Youth Centre
- Angel Community Centre
- Bell Lane Youth Centre
- Brigadier Hall
- Craig Park Youth Centre
- Croyland Youth Centre
- Green Towers Community Centre
- Kempe Hall
- Klinger Hall
- Memorial Hall
- Ordnance Unity Centre
- Ponders End Youth Centre
- Salisbury House
- St Helier Hall
- Westbourne Hall
- Wheatsheaf Hall
To check availability or book a hall, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8379 5598.
The data you provide is used for the purposes of managing your hire. It is kept for 6 years after your hire. The data is not shared with any other organisations except where required by law. For full details of how we handle your data see our privacy notice, or ask us for an accessible copy.