Green Towers Community Centre is a large facility in Edmonton Green Shopping Centre.
In 2012, we invested in a major facelift of the building. The purpose was to create a modern, accessible and multi-purpose hire space for the community, its businesses and the voluntary, community and statutory sector.
What's on offer
The centrepiece is the large community hall, which accommodates up to 150 people. The space can provide a flexible layout suitable for:
- business fairs
- social functions
- wedding receptions
- educational and healthy living activities
The centre also has:
- kitchen facilities where customers can prepare food that is pre-cooked or ready to eat
- a small conference room or flexible space for up to 40 people on the ground floor
- a small meeting room for up to 10 people on the ground floor
The 2 larger rooms (the community hall and the small conference room) have equipment for presentations and training, including ceiling projectors, screens and laptop-friendly connections.
In addition, the centre:
- is available 8am to 11pm, 7 days a week
- is fully wheelchair accessible
- has free Wi-Fi
- has pay and display parking available within walking distance
To find out more or to view the facilities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Towers Community Centre
7 Plevna Road