Skills training employment pillar
The skills training employment pillar (STEP) is a free development programme, designed to support Enfield residents who are looking for work experience, training, or to find a job.
- a personal advisor
- access to training and volunteering
- help to identify your unique skill set
- CV writing and job applications
- career counselling
- confidence building and skills development
- a confidential and individual service based on your career goals
STEP is available across the borough, and we will also be running pop-up sessions.
To book a face-to-face appointment with a STEP employment advisor or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3855 5859.
STEP offers a free recruitment service to support businesses in and around Enfield that are looking for candidates from all walks of life. We will work closely with you to understand your recruitment needs and help get local people into local jobs.
STEP works in partnership with Enfield businesses, and can provide support in the following areas:
- Pre-employment support, such as work experience
- Local recruitment opportunities
- Help developers and business meet S.106 employment and skills obligations
- Apprenticeships with high quality providers
- The chance to become a partner of Enfield Council
To get in touch with STEP to hear more about recruitment opportunities, email email@example.com or call 020 3855 5859.