Resident leaseholders and freeholders

If you are a resident leaseholder or a resident freeholder and are interested in selling your property back to the council in the near future, complete the form below and someone from the Acquisitions Team will be in touch.

Sell my property form

Contact us

If you wish to speak to a Buyback Officer, please contact us using the below methods: