Non-resident leaseholders and freeholders

If you are a non-resident leaseholder or freeholder and are interested in selling your property back to the council in the near future, complete the form below and someone from the Acquisitions Team will be in touch.

Sell my property form

Selective licensing scheme

Do you know about the Selective Licensing Scheme requirements that apply to Landlords in this area? If you are aware and have a license in place, you're compliant.

If you are not already a part of the scheme, see Selective licensing scheme for more information and details about how to apply.

Contact us

If you wish to speak to a Buyback Officer, please contact us using the below methods: