Traded services for schools

Enfield Educational Psychology Service (EPS) is the main provider of psychological services to Enfield schools. We have direct links to services in education, health and social care, enabling a coordinated approach.

The EPS works at different levels with schools to support children and young people’s learning and wellbeing. This includes applying psychology with:

Request for Involvement Form for trading schools & settings

The request for involvement form is here.

This form is to be used by trading schools/colleges/educational settings to request a new cycle of educational psychologist (EP) involvement for a child or young person, regardless of whether they have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).

For schools, this form should only be completed following a discussion with the school link EP. It should completed in collaboration with the parents/carers of the child or young person, allowing time for the parent/carer to ask any questions or add to the request form. Please return the form to the EPS in full. Incomplete forms cannot be accepted.

Purchasing our time

When you purchase time from the EP Service, we offer you regular planning meetings where we work with you to identify your priorities for the term, and to agree the way we will work together.

Schools and colleges can purchase time from the EPS via the Schools Traded Services Hub. The offer is published in January, for the financial year ahead. There is an ‘early bird’ offer for schools making their purchase early in the spring term.

If schools wish to spot-purchase additional time with an educational psychologist during the year, we welcome them to get in touch with us. Once we have confirmed our availability, spot-purchases can be made via the Traded Hub.