This page gives information about help and advice for people affected by social, emotional, or mental health issues.

Our getting advice section shows a broad range of organisations which can offer support.

If you need extra help, or are looking for professional input, our getting help section for children and parents has useful information.

If you need more specialist or urgent support, read our getting specialist help and getting help in a crisis sections.

Tell us what you think about our Local Offer