If it is an emergency such as a fire, please dial 999 immediately.
You should report gas leaks immediately by calling the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111999.
You should report burst mains water pipes to Thames water on 0800 316 9800.
Please inform us via 020 3880 2125 once you have reported the issue to the appropriate emergency services.
An emergency repair is when there is an immediate danger to health or safety. We will attend within 4 hours to make the situation safe. We may need to return to complete the full repair.
All emergencies must be reported by calling 020 3880 2125.
Emergency repairs include:
- burst pipes or major uncontainable leaks
- flooding sewage
- lift breakdown
- broken glazing which is a hazard
- unsecure front door or window (where there is a security risk)
- total loss of water or electrics
- unsafe or dangerous electrics
Repairs you are responsible for:
- fixing appliances or furniture you own
- damage caused by you, your family or your guests
- 'day-to-day' repairs, such as lightbulbs, clogged toilets or smoke alarm batteries
If you would still like to report a repair, you can use our online form below.