Volunteer Centre Enfield (VCE) helps you find volunteering opportunities with hundreds of local voluntary and community sector organisations.
VCE holds regular half-day 'Introduction to Volunteering' workshops and offers one-to-one appointments on Thursday mornings. Both of these services are free.
Volunteering opportunities range from helping with outdoor projects to more structured roles such as working with vulnerable people. You can gain experience in administration, office skills and fundraising, as well as being involved in influencing the way local services are planned and delivered.
If you are a local organisation that wants to involve volunteers, we can:
- help you identify roles for volunteers
- find volunteers for the roles you have identified
- provide training to help you develop good volunteer management practice, processes and policies
- help you work towards a quality accreditation such as Investors in Volunteers
- offer networking opportunities for people who manage and supervise volunteers
If you are an employer, you may wish to involve your employees in volunteering as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility commitment. If so, VCE can help you plan your programme and form partnerships with local voluntary and community sector organisations.
The following websites provide useful information for people who want to volunteer or provide volunteering opportunities:
- Charity Commission
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Directory of Social Change
- Volunteer Centre Enfield
- Volunteering England
For more information about any of the above, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Centre Enfield
Enfield Voluntary Action
311 Fore Street
Find VCE on Twitter.