Road and entrance markings

Reports via our website are processed during office hours only, and in the order they are received. If you think the problem is urgent, call us on 020 8379 1000 to report this instead.

Road markings

Types of road markings
Parking bays
Road traffic regulation
Box junctions
Bus stops and lanes
Loading bays
School keep clear lines

You can report white or yellow road markings that have faded. We will investigate and add your request to our programme. We will fix the problem quickly if we think it is necessary.

You can email if you would like to add a new road marking, such as double yellow lines. In most cases, you will need to apply for a traffic order.

Entrance markings

Entrance markings are white lines in front of a dropped kerb for a vehicle that highlight that there is a dropped kerb and it is illegal to park there. You can report a road marking that you think has been painted without permission.

Report a road markings or entrance markings problem

If you have a dropped kerb for a vehicle, you can apply to have an entrance marking for a fee. You can also have us re-do the line for a fee if it fades.

You will need to forward your payment confirmation email to us so we can confirm your payment.

Apply for a new or renewed entrance marking (PDF, 293.16 KB)

Pay for a new or renewed entrance marking

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up