Lost completion certificate

If your search for your application shows ‘building work complete’ and you have lost your completion certificate, you may request a copy for a fee of £108.

Email building.control@enfield.gov.uk with your application number and fee receipt confirmation number.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up