Elderly person's parking permit (Brown Badge)

If you're over 70, living in Enfield, and do not currently hold a disabled person's Blue Badge, you can apply for a free Brown Badge. This will allow you to park in specially-designated parking spaces across Enfield. You will still need to purchase and display a parking ticket, however you can use your Brown Badge in any vehicle whether you are the driver or a passenger.

You will need to provide proof of identity, address and date of birth.

We aim to process your application within 8 weeks of receiving the information required.

Apply for a new or replacement Brown Badge

If you're unable to complete the online application form, you can get help by visiting Enfield Town library or Edmonton Green library.

You can also contact Customer Services on 020 8379 1000 to arrange for Concessionary Travel to call you for help with completing the form.

Applications are for individuals and not businesses. If you're signed into a business account, you should log out and continue as a guest. Both business and individuals may apply on behalf of someone else. If you're applying on behalf of someone else, all evidence you upload to support the application should be for that person.

Problems with your Brown Badge

If your Brown Badge has been stolen, lost or damaged, you can apply online for a replacement using the link above.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up