Business sector forums offer support and work to stimulate business partnerships in Enfield. They provide an opportunity for us to work with local businesses to encourage growth and business retention.
Construction Sector Forum
This forum allows organisations representing the construction sector to work together for a better industry and provide an opportunity to tackle major challenges, including:
- attracting and retaining apprentices and employees
- raising the profile of the industry by emphasising modern construction skills and training to young people
- improving the capacity for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to join supply chains of larger developers, including Enfield council
- driving improvements and innovation
- opportunities to win work from major clients
- providing networking opportunities
For more information visit Retrofitworks.
Beyond Green Forum
Sustainable Environmental Solutions work with The North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise to offer sustainable and environmental services.
These services will benefit the business community by reducing costs, increasing margins and the ability to tender for more work.
Enfield Food Forum
This forum brings together, SMEs from Enfield's local food sector, and focuses on:
- sourcing local produce and promoting local suppliers
- putting Enfield on the food map
- creative marketing and social media
- promoting healthy eating through healthier catering and production methods
- reducing food waste, improving recycling and reuse
- growing your business and sourcing finance
For more information visit The Food Gatherer.
Health and Adult Social Care Sector Forum
This forum was set up by Barnet and Southgate College (BSC) to work with Health and Adult Social Care providers to continually develop their Centre of Excellence for Technology Enhanced Care.
BSC offers a range of generic and sector-specific qualifications relevant to health and social care. Some courses are free as they are fully funded.
Transport, Logistics and Manufacturing Forum
The North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise along with the Supply Chain Academy will run 2 events a year on issues affecting transport, logistics and manufacturing sectors.
The events will create partnerships between local and regional industry leaders, SMEs, stakeholders and membership organisations.
For more information or to opt in to our mailing list, visit North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise.