Housing development

Grants to provide homes for affordable rent

Registered Providers (RPs) can apply for a grant to build new homes, or buy and renovate existing properties, to let at affordable rents. We offer grants up to 30% of the total eligible scheme costs (such as acquisition, construction and on costs), to RPs who already manage affordable homes in Enfield.

RPs who are not registered with the Greater London Authority (GLA), can partner with RPs who are, to submit a joint bid for funding.

Grants will only be offered to schemes that can achieve practical completion by 31 March 2021. This funding is available through continuous market engagement.

Grants cannot be used alongside other public subsidy funding.

The homes must:

For more information see our:

You must send the signed application form by email to housingdevelopment@enfield.gov.uk and also post a copy to:

Housing Development and Renewal
B Block South
Civic Centre
Silver Street