The Enfield Single Homeless Forum (ESHF) aims to review services and organise for homeless single people and couples without children.
This group of people could be:
- sofa surfing
- sleeping rough
- using night shelters
- in insecure housing situations
If you fall into this category, view our housing options leaflet (PDF, 312.09 KB) and list of member organisations and contact details (PDF, 60.27 KB).
The aims of ESHF
ESHF works together for homeless single people and couples without children to:
- influence and apply pressure for improved services and housing options
- increase the availability of advice and support
- improve interagency working and make best use of resources
- develop and implement new initiatives to reduce and prevent homelessness
- supply and monitor good quality information about the needs of the homeless
- work with the private rented sector to increase housing opportunities for the homeless