We want to make you aware of the signs of knife crime so you can be alert to the vulnerability of our children in Enfield.
Any of the below could be a sign that your child is involved in gangs or knife crime:
- Sharp knife missing from the kitchen
- Your child has new trainers or clothes that you didn't buy
- Your child staying out later at night
- Unexplained truancy from school
- Train or bus tickets for unexplained journeys to new towns or cities
- Additional mobile phone or sim cards
- Increased secrecy around your child's mobile
For more information, visit Stop Knife Crime.