Many young people suffer from sleep problems. This can often be caused by things like worries and anxiety, bad sleep cycles, and poor sleep habits or patterns.
Cheviots run 30-minute, one-to-one sleep workshop sessions for parents and carers. Sessions focus on approaches and common ideas about sleep, and ways to improve your child’s sleep. These workshops can help parents and carers improve their child’s sleeping patterns, and ease anxiety that can surround sleeping difficulties.
Sleep workshops give you chance to learn about:
- what sleep is
- causes of sleep problems and how they can be made worse
- ways to improve sleep and feel more rested
- new behaviours to stop difficulties getting off to sleep and waking in the middle of the night
- improving children’s sleep routines
- developing healthier and more natural sleep patterns
You will also receive strategies and follow-up correspondence from the lead trainers.
Sleep workshops are also a great opportunity to speak to professionals and other families going through the same situation.
To find out when the next workshop is being held, email firstname.lastname@example.org.