Moving in or out, or a change in circumstances

You should tell us at once if you have moved your business into, out of, or within the area. We need to know if you are running a business from a premises in Enfield, or if you are moving out or closing down. This is so that you can start or finish paying business rates for the premises.

If your business is new to the borough, please complete the NDR registration form (PDF, 105.69 KB) and email it to

Make sure the subject of your email includes your business rates account number inside angled brackets, for example <40000000>. If you do not have an account number, enter ‘Business Rates’ and the property address in the subject line.

When contacting us, you should include your email address and a contact telephone number.

We will aim to get back to you within 14 working days.

Change in the circumstances of your business

You should email to tell us about any change in the circumstances of your business that might affect your business rates.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up