Household Support Fund

Household Support Fund 2024/25

Household Support Fund logo

The government has announced that the Household Support Fund will be extended.

Enfield Council has been allocated £2.8m by the UK Government to support vulnerable households in most need with the cost of essentials. The funding is from 1 April 2024 and must be spent by 30 September 2024. We will soon publish details about how we will be spending the extended funding.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up