Protocols and procedures
We work hard to ensure that our Protocols and Procedures are reviewed and updated regularly. Safeguarding Enfield protocols and procedures are compiled by professionals from relevant agencies within Enfield and are approved either by the Safeguarding Adults Board or for the Safeguarding Children’s Partnership Executive Group or Practice Improvement Group.
Some protocols and procedures are developed jointly, and others are national or Pan-London and adopted for local use in Enfield.
Enfield Safeguarding Children Partnership and Enfield Children’s Social Care adhere to the London Child Protection Procedures.
Enfield Safeguarding Adults Board and safeguarding practitioners adhere to the London Safeguarding Policy and Procedures to safeguard adults.
Both of the above procedure documents are updated regularly. If you have any questions or comments about any protocol or procedure, please email email@example.com.
Enfield retains responsibility as the lead co-ordinating organisation and has local practice guidance to supplement the London procedures. These can be found below.
Enfield protocols, procedures and practice guidance (childrens)
- CDOP Protocol and Terms of Reference (PDF, 401.33 KB)
- Escalation and Resolution Protocol () PDF, 249.97 KB
- Enfield Threshold Document () PDF, 1226.25 KB
- Information Sharing Protocol () PDF, 660.8 KB
- LADO Protocol (PDF, 481.49 KB)
- Safeguarding Disabled Children (PDF, 247.21 KB)
- Enfield’s SAFE Strategy (PDF, 4042.36 KB)
- Neglect Strategy 2022-2025 (PDF, 2523.59 KB)
Enfield protocols, procedures and practice guidance (adults)
- All protocols, procedures and practice guidance for adults can be found here