When processing your personal data, we must tell you what we are doing with it. You have the right to know why we need it, what we’ll do with it and who we are going to share it with. This privacy notice was updated September 2022.
Our contact details:
The information which you supply to us will be used in order for us to book and then contact you to arrange a repair.
The categories of the information that we collect, process, hold and share include:
- Name, address, contact number and email address
The information will be shared with the Council Housing Repairs Team.
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We process your personal information with your consent. This is permitted under Article 6(1)(a) of the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Access and Storage
Your information is securely stored on our IT systems managed by the London Borough of Enfield. We keep this information for 7 years.