- Closed consultation
- Start date:
- 06 December 2023
- Closing date:
- 14 January 2024
The draft Autism Strategy (PDF) set out how we proposed working together as a partnership to improve the lives of autistic people, their families and carers in Enfield.
This document made clear how we intend to deliver the National strategy for autistic children, young people and adults: 2021 to 2026 in Enfield. In developing the draft Strategy we engaged with people with lived experiences and our partners in education, health, social care and the voluntary sector.
This resulted in identifying 7 priority areas;
- Celebrate and value the positive aspects of autism and the achievements of autistic people
- Provide needs-based support
- Enable fair access to education
- Support more autistic people into employment
- Recognise and combat isolation and loneliness
- Provide inclusive mental health and wellbeing support
- Improve support within the criminal and youth justice system
We asked to hear your views on the draft Strategy.
Who can participate
All local people, organisations based in the borough and those with an interest in the issue.
How you can share your views
Questionnaire (standard and easy to read).
14 January 2024 (11.59pm).
If you have any queries about this consultation, please email us at email@example.com.