- Closed consultation
- Start date:
- 17 November 2022
- Closing date:
- 01 December 2022
We asked for your views on the draft the Enfield Discretionary Social Housing Relief (DSHR) Policy. Once adopted, the policy will allow the Council to grant relief from the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) charge on qualifying developments in certain circumstances. This policy specifically proposed relief from CIL on Discounted Market Sales homes sold for no less than 70 percent and no more than 80 per cent of their market value.
Who could participate
Those who live, work and study in the borough, as well as representatives from the voluntary and community sector, local businesses and any other organisations.
How you you shared your views
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to DSHR consultation, Strategic Planning and Design, Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield EN1 3XA.
The policy is available for inspection in hard copy format at:
- Edmonton Green Library - 9am to 7pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5:30pm Friday, and 9am to 5pm Saturday.
- Enfield Town Library - 9am to 8pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 5:30pm Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and 12pm to 4pm Sunday.
- Ordnance Unity Centre Library - 9am to 8pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 5:30pm Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday.
- Palmers Green Library - 9am to 8pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 5:30pm Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday.
- Fore Street Library - 9am to 7pm Monday, 9am to 5pm Tuesday, 1pm to 7pm Wednesday, and 9am to 5pm Friday and Saturday.
- Enfield Council Civic Centre reception - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Any representation may be accompanied by a request to be notified at a specified email or postal address of the adoption of the Discretionary Social Housing Relief Policy.
The consultation closed on 1 December 2022 at 5pm.
If you have any queries about this consultation or would like to receive feedback, please email email@example.com.