- Closed consultation
- Start date:
- 01 March 2021
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021
Phase 1 of this scheme is now in place. We asked to hear your views on the trial.
Fox Lane Quieter Neighbourhood Area is part of a Borough wide programme, which aims to:
- Reduce the volume of motor traffic in residential neighbourhoods
- Reduce the speeds that people drive at on our residential streets
- Reduce the ability for people driving to 'rat run' through residential streets
- Improve the liveability, amenity and safety of our neighbourhoods
- Enable residents to walk and cycle safely from their front door, to connect with public transport or major walking and cycling routes
- Increase the health and wellbeing of residents and strengthen community cohesion
Phase 1 of this scheme is now in place and residents have the opportunity to share their views on the trial.
Who could participate
People who live, work or study in the Fox Lane Quieter Neighbourhood area, as well as visitors.
How you shared your views
14 April 2021
If you have any queries about this consultation or require assistance with participating, please email email@example.com