BSL Environmental protection service

The environmental protection service deals with issues that impact upon the environment.

This service is available to all Enfield residents and deals with issues with dog fouling, street obstructions, filthy or verminous premises, untidy gardens, drainage issues, noise, light nuisance, spitting offences, illegal advertising, illegal street trading and unlicensed, unlit and unmarked builder’s skips. We also investigate Blue Badge misuse.

We investigate complaints of disrepair and overcrowding in private rented accommodation and are responsible for licensing Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO).

We also deal with abandoned, nuisance or untaxed vehicles, including those being sold or repaired in the street.

You can report a problem online or contact our customer services team.

You can email about housing matters.

See the British Sign Language introduction for our contact details.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up