Welcome to the Enfield Health and Wellbeing website
This site is currently under development; information is being added on an ongoing basis so please check regularly for updates.
Our vision is for a healthier Enfield, one where everyone is able to benefit from improvements in health and wellbeing. Achieving this requires strong partnership working, and Enfield has a strong history of successful partnership delivery.
In recent years, we have reduced the numbers of people dying from cancer and heart disease and have developed one of the most far reaching healthy schools programmes in the country.
Development of our new Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy will see key priorities identified for 2014 - 19 which will further build on our recent successes.
Right now on this site, you will find information on:
- Your health - including food, health and weight, sexual health, smoking and getting active.
- Health and Wellbeing Board.
- Our Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA).
- Our Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation.
Information and links are available to:
- Enfield Clinical Commissioning Group (Enfield CCG.)
- Healthwatch Enfield