If you are a school and do not have a safeguarding concern but wish to make a referral to any of the following services, download the forms below. Once completed, return as directed.
- Educational Psychology Service (EPS) request for involvement form (PDF, 257.68 KB) - this is only available to schools and colleges who have purchased the Enfield EPS and already discussed the child or young person with an educational psychologist (usually through a review meeting)
- Secondary Behaviour Support referral form (DOCX, 72.93 KB)
- Primary Behaviour Support Service assessment (DOC, 155.5 KB) and questionnaire (DOCX, 49.49 KB) – you must complete both of these documents
- Request for involvement in the annual review of an EHCP (PDF, 143.09 KB)
Schools and other professionals
If you are a school or professional and do not have a safeguarding concern but wish to make a referral to any of the following services, download the forms below. Once completed, return as directed.
- Enfield Advisory Service for Autism
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) referral form (PDF, 255.08 KB)
- Early notification - transition (PDF, 329.22 KB)
- Educational Psychology Service (EPS) request for involvement form (PDF, 257.68 KB)
- Enfield Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) – contact the team on 020 8373 6323
- Request for professional involvement in the EHCP Annual Review (PDF, 298.38 KB)
- Early Help referral form (Single Agency) (DOCX, 32.93 KB) for:
- Children’s Centre Family Support
- Change and Challenge
- Education Welfare Service
- Enfield Family Turnaround Programme
- Parenting Support Unit
- Youth Offending Unit
If you are a professional required to provide evidence to support a child or young person's application for an EHC needs assessment, then you should use our advice template (PDF, 399.24 KB).
Safeguarding concerns and referrals to multiple agencies
If you have a safeguarding concern and wish to make a referral to more than one agency, download the early help assessment form from the Enfield Safeguarding Children Board and return as directed. This includes any concerns about young carers.
Immediate child protection concerns
If you have immediate child protection concerns, contact Enfield’s Single Point of Entry (SPOE) on 020 8379 5555.