Informed Families (IF) is part of School and Early Years’ Improvement Service that provides Family Information and Support on services for 0 to 25-year-olds.
Advice, signposting, and information on:
- Family Information Directory on registered childcare in Enfield including childminders, nurseries, pre-school play groups, before and after school clubs and holiday play schemes.
- A brokerage service to support families to find suitable childcare options to meet their needs
- Signposting Special Education Needs and Disability Services including the Local Offer. The Local Offer outlines information on available services for children, young people and families in Enfield
- Enfield Children’s Centres
- Information about working in childcare
Childcare information on:
For information and support:
Informed Families operate a helpline which is available from Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm Tel: 0800 694 1066