London Borough of Enfield

London Borough of Enfield London Borough of Enfield logo

A to Z of services

Online Services Unavailable from 7pm on Friday 27th February until Monday 2nd March

As part of our ongoing improvements to the online services offered on this website, there may be some disruption to online services

Green Card Online

Form progress: 0% - Page 1 of 4

progress 0%

Is there something in your area you want the Council to put right?

Use page 3 of this form to report any of the following:

  • Blocked Highway Drains, Damaged Pavements or Potholes.
  • Faulty street lights or bollards
  • Damage or problem with trees
  • Overnight parking of heavy goods vehicle.

Please tick the appropriate box and give exact details of where the problem is, such as a street and house number etc..

No reply will be sent unless otherwise requested.

Follow the links below to report these problems:

Shop signs on the pavement
Unlit unmarked or unlicensed skip
Litter/Rubbish on Pavement
Overhanging trees or branches
Vehicle parked on a grass verge
Vehicle parked on the pavement
Abandoned vehicle

What do you think of this page?
Why tell us?