London Borough of Enfield

London Borough of Enfield London Borough of Enfield logo

A to Z of services

Complaints Form

Form progress: 0% - Page 1 of 6

progress 0%

Enfield Council aims to provide services of high quality. We are always looking to improve our services. Your complaints can help us to do this.

We want to get things right but sometimes they go wrong. We hope to be able to settle complaints quickly and informally at your first point of contact. Where this is not possible, the rest of this section explains what you should do. Making a complaint will not put you at a disadvantage now or in the future. Each Service has its own complaints procedures but certain standards are common to all.

A complaint may be about delay, lack of response, discourtesy, failure to consult or about the standard of service you have received - in fact anything that leaves you dissatisfied with the Council's conduct. You may want to complain if you think:

  • we have not treated you fairly or politely
  • we have not done something we should have done
  • we have done something badly

If you would like to make a complaint, please fill in your details below and we will pass it to the relevant Complaints Contact Officer.

Please Note: there are some types of complaint that are not covered by this form:

  • where you want to complain about a school (please contact the school direct)
  • where special procedures apply by law (eg Social Services) - please contact 020 8379 3942 for further details
  • where legal proceedings are involved
  • where you have a separate right of appeal (eg Housing Benefits, disputes over parking tickets and school admissions)

After you have completed a form

We will send you an acknowledgement within 5 working days of receiving this form informing you who is looking into your complaint. You should expect a reply within the next 10 working days.

What do you think of this page?
Why tell us?