Instrumental Music Lessons
Refunds, Absences and Cancellations
- If we cannot provide the lessons (or hire) you have requested, we will return or refund any money you have paid.
- If the instrumental teacher is absent and your child does not receive the number of lessons paid for in that term, you will automatically be refunded after the end of term.
- 3 weeks advanced notice of absence (eg for a school trip, exam or work experience) is needed if students are to either to have their lesson re-organised or for a refund to be given. This only applies to students having individual lessons or to all students in a group/pair. Sorry but we can't make refunds if only one student is away from their group/paired lesson.
- If lessons are cancelled after we have booked a teacher for your child but before the lessons start we will take a £10.00 cancellation fee from any money to be refunded.
- If lessons are cancelled after the new term has started refunds are made at the discretion of Enfield Music Service.
Pages in Instrumental Music Lessons
This page was last updated on 17-Jul-2015.