John Wilkes House
79 High Street
9am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Homeless Person Team (9am to 4pm)
- Housing Needs (9am to 4pm)
- Housing Assessments (9am to 4pm)
- Revenue and Benefits Forms and Evidence (9am to 4pm)
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits appointments (9am to 4pm)*
* Council Tax and Housing Benefits enquiries are by appointment only. Currently you can only book an appointment by visiting the centre. However, please be aware that due to the demand of this service, appointments get booked up very quickly, and the likelihood is you may not get an appointment on the day of your initial visit. If this is the case we will book you the nearest possible appointment or an appointment that is convenient to you.
Alternatively, you can telephone our call centre on 020 8379 1000 where our team of advisors will be able to assist you in resolving your enquiry the same as if you visited our centre. This option is quick and easy and can be from the comfort of your own home, and may significantly reduce the amount of time you will have to wait to get an enquiry resolved.
Hearing loops / Disabled access
- Parking (limited in street parking)
- Buses: 349 (from Ponders End or Liverpool Street) and 279 (from Waltham Cross or Manor House)
- Trains: Nearest station - Southbury Road Station
Pages in Council Buildings
This page was last updated on 14-Feb-2014.