John Wilkes House
79 High Street
9am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits Forms and Evidence - No appointment required to drop off documents (9am to 4pm)
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits Enquiries - Self serve by signing up to My Enfield Account to access our services and view your accounts/claims. Enquiries can be dealt with over the telephone on 020 8379 1000 opening hours (8am - 6pm). To see someone face to face is by appointment only. Please contact our appointment line 020 8379 6023 or you can book an appointment at the office during opening hours (9am - 4pm). Please be aware that due to demand of this service, appointments get booked up very quickly.
- Housing Options and Advice Service (9am to 4pm) by appointment only – to access the Housing Options and Advice Service you will need to complete Enfield’s Online Housing Advisor which will provide advice and information relevant to your circumstances. We cannot help you if you have not filled in the Online Housing Advisor.
Hearing loops / Disabled access
- Parking (limited in street parking)
- Buses: 349 (from Ponders End or Liverpool Street) and 279 (from Waltham Cross or Manor House)
- Trains: Nearest station - Southbury Road Station.
Pages in Council Buildings
This page was last updated on 03-Jul-2015.