John Wilkes House
79 High Street
9am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Homeless Person Team (9am to 4pm)
- Housing Needs (9am to 4pm)
- Housing Assessments (9am to 4pm)
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits Forms and Evidence - No appointment required to drop off documents (9am to 4pm)
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits Enquiries - Self serve by signing up to My Enfield Account to access our services and view your accounts/claims. Enquiries can be dealt with over the telephone on 020 8379 1000 opening hours (8am - 6pm). To see someone face to face is by appointment only. Please contact our appointment line 020 8379 6023 or you can book an appointment at the office during opening hours (9am - 4pm). Please be aware that due to demand of this service, appointments get booked up very quickly.
Hearing loops / Disabled access
- Parking (limited in street parking)
- Buses: 349 (from Ponders End or Liverpool Street) and 279 (from Waltham Cross or Manor House)
- Trains: Nearest station - Southbury Road Station
Pages in Council Buildings
This page was last updated on 12-Jan-2015.