John Wilkes House
79 High Street
9am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Homeless Person Team (9am to 4pm)
- Housing Needs (9am to 4pm)
- Housing Assessments (9am to 4pm)
- Revenue and Benefits Forms and Evidence (9am to 4pm)
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits appointments (These enquiries can be answered by telephone. An appointment may be booked in special circumstances by telephone 020 8379 6023 and the appointments are between 9am to 4pm) *
* Council Tax and Housing Benefits enquiries are by appointment only. However, please be aware that due to the demand of this service, appointments get booked up very quickly.
Alternatively, you can telephone our call centre on 020 8379 1000 where our team of advisors will be able to assist you in resolving your enquiry the same as if you visited our centre. This option is quick and easy and can be from the comfort of your own home, and may significantly reduce the amount of time you will have to wait to get an enquiry resolved.
Hearing loops / Disabled access
- Parking (limited in street parking)
- Buses: 349 (from Ponders End or Liverpool Street) and 279 (from Waltham Cross or Manor House)
- Trains: Nearest station - Southbury Road Station
Pages in Council Buildings
This page was last updated on 28-Mar-2014.